Friday, March 18, 2016

Berlin


Let me tell you, a 16 hour bus trip when you have the flu and the only seat left is the very back middle and you have no one to sleep on is not the most glamorous experience in the world. )Like you were definitely expecting a 16 hour bus ride to be. Sorry for dropping that harsh reality on you.) After that excruciating bus adventure I got to Berlin and only had a few hours to walk around. But it turns out the bus station was about a 2 hour walk from the city center so I had to make due with what I had. Which was gardens and the radio tower. I walked around to get an idea of the architecture And the street art. 

Then made my way to a cafe for some food and coffee. After wards I checked out the couple stops on my list and then headed back to the bust station to head on to Prague. I got just a little peak into the beauty of Berlin. 

So not a lot to report on Berlin. However so many people I have met RAVE about it so I guess I'll just have to go back one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment